CXR-52”/60” 36 hp Zero-Turn Mower
The powerful, patent pending CXR-52 and CXR-60 electric zero-turn mowers are built with pride in the heart of the USA. With its aerospace designed chassis contributing to low weight and a low center of gravity, the CXR zero-turn performs well both on level terrain and sloping hills while still providing cutting heights up to 5” on its fully adjustable floating deck.
This super quiet mower can equal or exceed the mowing production of loud gas engine mowers without disturbing the neighbors! Powered by Mean Green pure Green Lithium Energy Modules (LEM), the 52″or 60” CXR cordless mower can mow ALL DAY ON ONE CHARGE for most contractors operating either job-to-job or at one location.
The CXR zero-turn uses powerful motors and controllers designed specifically for mowing applications. With available horsepower exceeding most commercial gas mowers in its class and maximum torque from the start, the CXR proves that cordless electric mowers can be very POWERFUL and very QUIET!
Starting at $15,500 (52″, 2.25 hr run time), and $15,999 (60″, 2.0 hr run time)
*30% Federal Solar Tax Credit available when purchasing the optional Solar Assist Module (this credit applies to both the price of the SAM and the batteries).
Request a Demo or Quote
Note: Eco-Equipment Supply does NOT maintain regular business hours at our facility, therefore visits to see and demo the mowers are by appointment only.
- 3 blades per deck
- Blade Speed: 16,500 (Low Power) to 18,000 fpm (High Power)
- 1 to 3 Green Lithium LEM48140 batteries
- Run time: 2 to 7 hrs. (Depending on the number of batteries and mowing conditions)
- Weight: CXR52 – 750-950 lbs; CXR60 – 795-995 lbs
- Recharge Time: 9 to 12 hrs.
- Expected Battery Life: Up to 8,000 mowing hrs.
- Equivalent Power: 36 HP
- Top Speed: 10 mph
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- Side Discharge Deck
- No Flat Front Tires
- Electric Deck Lift System
- High/Low Blade Speed Control
- 7 Gauge Aluminum Chassis/Deck Design
- Custom Lumbar Comfort Seat
- Dual Support Steel Anti-Scalp Wheel Mounts
- Sound Level: 78db for CXR-52, 82db for CXR-60 (approx. 1/2 the sound level of conventional mowers)
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty on the mower and three-year limited warranty on the batteries.
- Technical Support: Customers have 24/7 access to an on-line “Virtual Maintenance” site containing high quality maintenance and repair videos as well as access to service technicians available by phone during regular business hours (Central Standard Time).
- LED headlight kit
- Aluminum grass catcher
- Optional 45A (220V) fast charger (9 hr)
- Rear discharge hybrid mulching deck
- ORV-BLAST! front mount debris blower
S.A.M. (Solar Assisted Module) Option
The S.A.M. is an optional solar electric canopy that can be added to the CXR-52”/60” ZTR ride-on mower. Quickly attached to the mower’s roll-over protection system (ROPS), the S.A.M. provides shade from the sun while extending the mower run time by using sunlight to help recharge the “Green lithium™” battery packs. In addition to a $500 factory rebate (time-limited availability) and helping draw attention to this unique electric powered mower, the purchase of the S.A.M. option also allows the buyer to take advantage of the 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit that applies to both the cost of the S.A.M. and the cost of the batteries.
Mean Green’s CXR zero turn is constructed of a thick 7 gauge aluminum chassis and a welded aluminum deck with 1/4″ thick surroundings. Multiple angular bends, high strength aluminum alloy panels, and lightening holes borrowed from the aerospace industry make for the lightest, strongest, commercial electric mower on the market today. With the 5/8″ thick lower deck edge, this mower is made to handle commercial operations…there is no thin stamped deck or parts on the THIS mower! The light weight makes this totally electric, well balanced mower much easier operate and manipulate around any obstacles.
This mower was built to take the beating of the commercial operator who loads mowers in and out of their trailer many times each day. The simple, sensible all steel and aluminum construction provides extreme durability and easy to repair components. The CXR also makes good economic sense! With zero fuel, zero oil, zero hydrostatic systems, and minimal routine maintenance, the CXR will save you around $7-8 per hour compared to a similar gas engine mower! Those savings add up fast! Finance the CXR and your monthly payments could be less than your monthly fuel costs for a comparable gas mower for the commercial user! THAT’S RIGHT! PUT BIG MONEY IN YOUR POCKET EVERY MONTH WITH NO MORE UPFRONT MONEY THAN A GAS MOWER!!
How Quiet is it?
The CXR is a dream for customers and homeowners. This mower is so quiet, it can hardly be heard from 50 feet away! With the patent pending “Chaos” mulching deck and 2 speed mower blade function, power and quiet economy are literally at your fingertips.
Fill out the form and we’ll email you a brochure!