Revolt DWBX-48/52 24 hp Wide-Area, Walk-Behind Mower
Commercial grade electric mower available for residential use or commercial applications. Unlike gasoline powered walk behind mowers, the Mean Green Mowers ReVolt electric mower has these great advantages:
- Capable of quickly mowing all day (up to 7 hrs) on a single charge.
- Dual drive, super wide stance, and low-profile for safe handling on steep hills
- “Sulky” ready – designed for attaching a sulky (Note: When a sulky is used, mow time will be reduced)
- Easy “one click” key start
- “HI/LO” Drive Speed Control – allows the operator to easily switch between high or low speeds for ease of handling during turns and in tight spaces.
- “No-Drift’ Control – allows the operator to correct for any “drift” to maintain straight drive lines.
- Auto-shutdown of mowing blades before batteries are depleted allows plenty of power to get back to charging area!
- Trouble-free SMART charging system
- No belts to tighten or replace!
Starting at $17,499 (48”, 6 to 7 hr run-time) or $17,999 (52”, 5.5 to 6 hr run-time)
Request a Demo or Quote
Note: Eco-Equipment Supply does NOT maintain regular business hours at our facility, therefore visits to see and demo the mowers are by appointment only.
- Deck Size: 48” or 52”
- 7 mph top speed
- Weight: 695 – 810 lbs (48”); 705 – 820 lb (52”)
- Solid 10 gauge steel welded chassis and deck
- 3 blade deck
- Peak HP: 24
- ‘No-Drift’ control to maintain straight drive lines.
- Operates 6.5 to 7 hrs (two batteries) or 3 to 3.25 hrs (one battery)
- Sound level: 76-78db
- Forward and reverse variable speed control at operator fingertip
- Blade auto-stop before battery is fully depleted
- Powerful 48V system
- Battery hour life: 6,000 to 9,000 mowing hours
- 240V charger: recharge time: 4 to 10 hrs
- Zero emissions
- Electricity costs are significantly less than fuel costs
- Comparably quiet operation
- Minimal routine maintenance
- NO choking, cranking, or warming up!
- No gear shifting!
- Zero Emissions means no harmful pollutants to inhale as you mow!
- No oil changes, filter changes, or belts to tighten or replace
Fill out the form and we’ll email you a brochure!