WBX-33 Walk-Behind Mower
Commercial grade electric mowers available for residential use or commercial applications with our Green Lithium Energy Modules (LEM)! Unlike gasoline powered walk behind mowers, the Mean Green WBX-33 electric mower has these great advantages:
- Capable of quickly mowing all day (6 to 7 hrs) on a single charge!
- Easily fits through 36″ gates and doors
- “easy adjust” height adjustment increments from 1-4 inches!
- 2 speed blade control allows fingertip speed control of blades for economy or power mowing!
- Easy “one click” key start
- Operator Drive Speed dial on control panel to “dial in” the top speed that suits your personal walking speed!
- Auto-shutdown of mowing blades before batteries are depleted allows plenty of power to get back to charging area!
- Trouble-free SMART charging system
- No belts to tighten or replace!
- With our SMART chargers, its as easy as “plug it in when done and then unplug and go next time its needed”!
Starting at $9,499 (33″, 6 to 7 hr run time)
Request a Demo or Quote
Note: Eco-Equipment Supply does NOT maintain regular business hours at our facility, therefore visits to see and demo the mowers are by appointment only.
- Powerful 48V system
- 5 mph top speed
- Only 385 lbs
- 2 blade side discharge deck
- Peak HP: 18
- Operator selectable top speed control
- Solid 10 gauge steel welded chassis and deck
- Rugged pin height adjustable deck
- Operates up to 7 hours continuous
- Battery hour life: 9,000 hours
- 25A (110V) or 35A (220V) 4 hour charger
- Sound level: 73db
- No-Flat front tires
- Forward and reverse variable speed control at operator fingertip
- Blade auto-stop before battery is fully depleted
- Zero emissions
- Electricity costs are significantly less than fuel costs
- Comparably quiet operation
- Minimal routine maintenance
- NO choking, cranking, or warming up!
- No gear shifting!
- Zero Emissions means no harmful pollutants to inhale as you mow!
- No oil changes, filter changes, or belts to tighten or replace